• Lanolin is a natural wax found in animal wool especially the wool from sheep, commonly referred as ‘WOOL FAT’ or ‘WOOL GREASE’, it has wide spread uses, cosmetics, medical, soaps, etc. Down through the centuries the Egyptians, Romans, Vikings, sailors and soldiers alike all used lanolin as a very effective anti- corrosion and waterproofing agent for a variety of metals, materials, timbers, to protect sails, leather, cannons, etc. Although we make INOX, a quality anti-corrosion lubricant, there are areas where a lanolin based anti-corrosion lubricant like • LANOX is sometimes better suited for the application at hand.
• LANOX is a heavy duty anti-moisture, anti-corrosion lubricant made with a high grade lubricating oil and lanolin base with specialized chemical compounds.
• LANOX contains no silicon, kerosene, acids or dieselene.
• LANOX is harmless to metal points & surfaces, plastics, painted & enamel finishes, fibreglass, formica, rubber or neoprene seals.
• LANOX doesn’t become sticky, gooey or gum up.
• LANOX is non-conductive, non-static & non-corrosive.
• LANOX has neutral properties, low flammability (NON-AEROSOL)
APPLICATIONS & USES
• ANCHORS, CHAINS & SHACKLE BOLTS: For good protection against corrosion and helps reduce fouling.
• CONCRETE: Keeps shovels, trowels, floats & formwork clean and corrosion free between use – Stops mortar and concrete adhering to aluminium frames, window & door glass on construction and building work sites.
• CONSTRUCTION & FABRICATION: Protects bare metal surfaces, frame work and welded joints in the open air from corrosion during construction before painting – Also good for the protection of all unpainted metal held in storage.
• EARTH MOVING MACHINERY: Use as an anti-seize on track and blade bolts & nuts before screwing together – Protects all blades and bare metal surfaces between use.
• FARM MACHINERY: Protects all painted and bare mental surfaces, sprockets, chains and cables from corrosion on all tractors, harvesters (grain, sugar, grape, etc), sowers, vegetable diggers and washers in use and in the off season.
• IRRIGATION PLANT & PIPES: Keeps pump motors, cables, linkages, couplings and electricals clean and free from corrosion and lubricated while in use and when in storage.
• JET SKIS & OUTBOARDS: Protects outboards, clamps, props and jet skis from salt water corrosion, will not harm or harden rubber fittings – Keeps control and steering cables and linkages in good working order, lubricated and corrosion free.
• LIVESTOCK TRANSPORT: Spray on all livestock crates and gates (rail , road, etc) to protect from rust and chemical corrosion before transit or in storage. Lubricates and protects locks and hinges.
• MINING: Protects all bare metal surfaces, pump motors (above and below ground), drag lines, winches and associated electricals from moisture and corrosion in humid and adverse weather conditions.
• MOORINGS & SLIPS: Stops electrolysis – Keeps winches, cables, slip cradles and wheel bushes lubricated & corrosion free – protection for all electricals from moisture & corrosion.
• PROTECTION: Protects all painted and bare metal surfaces in the open from moisture and corrosion – Protects all timber surfaces for water and dry rot ( may slightly darken bare timber but it will not harm it) – Waterproofs and protects leather harness’s, boots, etc. Protects Firearms, barrels, etc in long term storage, will not harm stocks or metal finishes.
• TRAILERS: Boat, box & car trailers and horse floats, spray on chassis, springs, axles, hinges, couplings, winches, cables. light fittings and electricals for protection from sea air and salt water corrosion.
• THREAD ANTI-SEIZE: Spray on all metal threads before joining, stops threads from corroding together, makes it easier to undo all joints, nuts, bolts and screws at a later date.
Lubricant for Boating and Fishing
We try our best to dispatch your order the same day you order.
Click below for our latest catalogue.