The only lubricant in the world with the special Mx3 anti-corrosion, anti-moisture formula for the twenty-first century (food grade approved).
• Displaces – penetrates
• Lubricates – protects
• INOX contains no silicon, acid, kerosene or dieselene.
• INOX will not harm metal points or surfaces, plastics, paints, enamels, fibreglass,formica or neoprene seals.
• INOX doesn’t dry out, gum up, become gooey or sticky or wash off with water !
• INOX is non- conductive, non-static, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-staining.
APPROVALS: FOOD GRADE
• AUSTRALIA: Instrument of Approval is freely available on request.
• NEW ZEALAND: NZFSA Approved C 12 (All animal product except dairy)
• KOSHER CERTIFICATE K-ID FKD-HCTN Status Pavere
• N. A. T. O. Defence Manufacturers Code No. Z5594/5 ( R. A. N. App.)
THE MAJOR QUALIFING POINTS THAT MAKES INOX-mx3 LUBRICANT SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT FOR THE AUTO INDUSTRY ARE :-
• Contains no silicon or kerosene type solvents, so it is safe to use around onboard electronic systems and spray painting.
• Doesn’t dry out or wash off with water, has long lasting penetrating and lubricating qualities with good anti-corrosion ability.
• Non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-static.
We try our best to dispatch your order the same day you order.
Click below for our latest catalogue.