ALERT LEVEL 2:
- Please do not enter our work premises if you have a fever, cough, runny nose, or any other Covid sign or symptom.
- Please wear masks on our premises. Our staff will continue to serve you wearing masks.
- Courier delivery and pick-up will remain contactless.
- Covid tracing – Please scan in on the Covid Tracer App or our staff member will take your details for our register.
- Strictly no visitor access to the warehouse or office area, until Level 1.
Our valued team in customer service will be ensuring all common areas are fully cleaned and sanitized and will be wearing masks where appropriate. We will be following all MBIE guidelines for everyone's safety.
Alert Level 3:
All our sales and services are required to be contactless and no one will be allowed access to our warehouse
- We have set up an inwards / outwards area at our warehouse entry door for couriers to maintain COVID distancing. All trade customers will need to phone and place any orders in advance.
- Our normal policy of dispatching the same day the order is received will continue.
- We are legally required to ensure contact tracing, so we will have clearly displayed QR codes for you to scan. If you cannot scan the code, we will record your contact details on our register.
- Courier services will undoubtedly be under great pressure but we have been assured that they have geared up to meet the increasing demand. There may be some unavoidable delays but we will do our best to minimize this.
- We have good stock levels at present, so please continue to send through your orders as per normal.
- All staff, who are able to, are working from home and are set up to be fully contactable via phone and email and can offer our usual level of service in all areas.
- Our valued team in customer service will be ensuring all common areas are fully cleaned and sanitized and will be wearing masks on site.
- All visiting trade customers picking up pre-ordered goods will be required to wear a mask when approaching our pick-up zone. We will be following all MBIE guidelines for everyone's safety.
We're hoping this won't last for too long and that we'll be back to business as usual. If you have any questions, please reach out to us by email or phone and we'll do our best to help you out.